Magpul MOE SL Carbine Stock - MilSpec
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP®-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
MOE SL, Mil-Spec
Weight: 0.59 lb.
Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.84 lb.
Length, Maximum: 7.2 in.
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.1 in.
LOP, M4 Extended: 14.4 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE SL.
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.