The UBR GEN2 is an adjustable stock for the AR15/M4, designed to offer the same strength and stability as a fixed stock with a consistent and comfortable cheek weld in any position.
An update of the revolutionary Utility/Battle Rifle (UBR) stock, the UBR GEN2 features a fixed cheek piece to provide a consistent cheek weld in any of its 8 positions, and is compatible with Carbine as well as A5-length buffer systems. Designed to accommodate large bore AR calibers and withstand severe impacts, the UBR GEN2 is nearly five ounces lighter while retaining all the durability its predecessor was legendary for. Comes standard with front and rear QD sling attachment points, two footman’s loops, the ergonomic MOE SL™ angled-toe rubber butt-pad, and customizable storage compartment.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on a durable custom Receiver Extension tube (included) to accommodate the common M4 carbine buffer and spring as well as aftermarket A5 buffer systems*
- Solid "fixed stock" lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions
- 8-Position LOP adjustability
- Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Enhanced lock mechanism with dual locking pawls for maximum drop strength and shock resistance
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Storage Compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Front - QD swivel mount for ambidextrous one-point QD sling mounting
- Left/Right Rear - Rotation-limited QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button swivels
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop (additonal loop accessible when Storage Compartment is removed)
UBR GEN2 Collapsible Stock
- Weight, w/Receiver Extension: 21.3 oz.
- Length: 8.5-12.5 in.
- Width, max: 1.7 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 4.0 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~15.6 in.
*The UBR GEN2 includes the required custom Receiver Extension tube, Buffer Spacer, and all mounting hardware. A carbine buffer and spring (M4 or SR25 length) or A5 buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
**Specifications based on factory configuration