Magpul MS1™ MS3™ Paraclip Adapter
Combine with the MS1™ Sling and Paraclip™ to provide two to one-point convertibility.
Melonite™ finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
Made in U.S.A.
• Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip™ (MAG541) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
• Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
• Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
• Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip™ allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
• Steel Paraclip™ lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
• Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
• Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
• Sling Assembly Mounting
• REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mounts. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
• FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
Like us on Facebook to receive exclusive offers and discounts!