Magpul Paraclip Sling Attachment
Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing. Lockable, Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware. Compatible with ASAP Plate, RSA, MSA, SGA Receiver Sling Mount, and many other clip-in sling attachment points*. Combine with the MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling.
Made in U.S.A.
•Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing
•Combine with MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling
• Light weight yet durable construction with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
• Provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
• Cross-Bolt Lock Bar allows the user to optionally lock the lever closed for extra security
• Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
• Sling Mounting
• REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
• FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and shotgun Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
Like us on Facebook to receive exclusive offers and discounts!